The San Damiano Legacy Society of The Province of Our Lady of Consolation has been created to honor our friends who have given the unusual gift of their time and commitment to plan for a future gift to the Conventual Franciscan Friars of The Province of Our Lady of Consolation, Inc. These gifts are made through bequests, charitable gift annuities, securities (gifts of appreciated stock), insurance payments, trusts, retirement plans (IRA) and real estate gifts.
As members of this Society, the Friars, in thanksgiving, will remember each donor:
- In the daily prayers and Masses of the Friars
- In the Monthly Benefactors’ Mass
- Once a year the member’s name will be published in the St. Anthony’s Newsletter to commemorate their gift and to encourage others to arrange a legacy gift.
- Upon the death of the member, they will become Forever members and will be enrolled in the Franciscan Mission Association to receive these spiritual benefits in perpetuity.
- Invitation to annual Legacy Society Dinner.
Click here for more information about Wills, Bequests, and Trusts.
Click here for more information about Charitable Annuities.